Sugar 360 g
Eggs 6 pieces
Butter 100 g
Sour cream 200 g
Wheat flour 250 g
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
Soda on the tip of a knife
Walnuts 70 g
1. Softened butter RUB with half sugar (180 grams). In another bowl, beat in eggs, add the remaining sugar (180 grams) and whip the mixture with a whisk or a mixer. To oil mixture, pour the egg mixture and mix well. In the cream put the baking soda and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Sour cream add to the butter-egg mixture and stir. Enter the sifted flour mixture, add chopped nuts and mix well again.
3. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
4. In one part of the test, add cocoa, sifted through a fine sieve, and mix.
5. Form for baking grease with butter and sprinkle with flour or breadcrumbs (you can shoot form the parchment). In the center of the form to put 2 tablespoons light test. In the center of the test light to pour 2 tablespoons of dark dough. Thus, alternating layers, put all the dough.
6. Pie bake 45-60 minutes in a heated to 170-180 degree oven.
7. If the pie is heavily flushed, but the inside is not cooked, cover the top of the pie with foil and bring to readiness.
8. The finished cake remove from the oven, cool slightly and carefully remove from the mold.